Our hemp range is made in Australia from 53% Hemp, 42% Organic Cotton + 5% Elastane
- adjustable straps
- Made from Gots certified organic cotton
- Natural finish
- Pairs perfectly with matching high or low briefs
- water based screen printed label
Taking care of your Solomon Street Hemp garments is really easy! They are made of the highest quality GOTS certified organic cotton and hemp, the fabric is soft and durable. Just follow these simple recommendations and you will enjoy them for many years to come:
1. We only recommend a cool, gentle machine wash cycle or hand wash with cold water and a natural washing liquid/powder/berries. Look to your wash bag for a detailed recipe for wash tonic to help your Solomon Street pieces stay fresh.
2. Air dry in a shady spot inside out to protect the print Please do not tumble dry as the heat may cause fibres to shrink.
Need more information? Visit our Garment Care FAQ's
Not loving what you’ve ordered? After an exchange or refund? no worries! All full price orders are eligible for returns within 7 days of delivery. Products must be unworn and tags still attached. Sorry, sale items are unable to be refunded or exchanged. Once your return is received, we'll email to notify you that we have received your returned item and have approved your exchange or refund.
Shopping online is a tricky business so your first exchange shipping is on us, but if you need to exchange again you'll be charged a service fee. Returns for a refund or store credit (excluding product exchanges) are subject to a service fee of $10 that will be subtracted from your refund or store credit.
Request a return or exchange here.
We use Sendle to ship your order to you. Sendle use a network of couriers to deliver your parcels, while tracking them the whole way. We love them because they offset all the carbon emissions created by sending our parcels.
We ship internationally. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout and highly dependant on:
1. What you order.
2. Your location
More questions? visit our Shipping FAQ's